The Key to Long-Term Data Success
A comprehensive data strategy is more than just a single project – it forms the foundation for an organization to derive increasing value from their data and adapt to new technologies and growing demands with agility. Behind every successful business transformation is a well-crafted data strategy and long-term roadmap that defines the technology, data, people, and processes needed to reach your goals.
Our Data Strategy Services
Whether you’re starting from scratch, refining your existing strategy, executing your plan, or seeking expert insight on a particular initiative, our data strategy consultants have you covered.
Data Strategy Assessment
We will evaluate your current data and analytics challenges and create a customized data management plan to guide you in the long term. Our assessment will not simply reiterate what you already know – instead, you’ll receive a tailored roadmap for moving forward.
Data Strategy Refinement and Execution
Regular review and refinement of your data strategy is essential to adapt to changing business priorities and advancements in technology. We can help refresh your data strategy to ensure that your data, people, processes, and tools are aligned with your business objectives. When it’s time to execute your roadmap, we’ll be here to support you every step of the way.
Data Science Readiness Assessment
Data science initiatives can be a costly mistake without proper preparation. We will work with you to identify valuable data science use cases and determine what it takes to succeed. After reviewing your current data, processes, technology, and infrastructure, you’ll receive a plan outlining the steps to launch a data science program, including immediate actions and recommendations for success.
Tool, Technology, and Architecture Recommendations
The technology landscape in data and analytics evolves quickly. We will help you choose the right tools for your needs, ensuring they seamlessly integrate with your existing ecosystem and technologies. This includes facilitating vendor demos and providing you with a comprehensive comparison of different tools. We can also optimize your existing tools to get the most value from your investments.
Data Governance Program Establishment
Define how your organization governs data and analytics to ensure that it is accessible, secure, uniform, and trusted across the company. We will assist in establishing a formal data governance program, including recommendations for committee composition and charter. We can even act as a neutral third party to facilitate meetings.
Executive Advisory Services
Partner with our experts to help address your biggest problems using data. We will identify the metrics needed to run your business, develop a plan for data-driven decision making, provide team structuring and assessments, and establish a data governance program.
BI Strategy Development Program
The program is designed to help companies optimize their current BI systems, storage, and tools to drive business success. With a team of experts, we will guide you through the process of developing a BI strategy that is aligned with your business goals. The program covers three key topics: strategy, implementation, and effectiveness.
The program is intended for:
- Head of BI department
- BI Project lead and Head of Analytics
- IT Director and Chief Data Officer
- Senior BI Business Analyst
- Director of Operations responsible for BI projects
The program is divided into 9 modules that cover various aspects of BI development.
- Analysis of Business Expectations and Requirements
- Critical Analysis of the Current Ecosystem
- Information Management Landscape
- The Goals of BI in a Company and BI Strategy Structure
- Self-Service and Guided BI Governance Models
- Information Role-Based Supply Matrix
- Data Management
- Content Management
- Self-Service BI: Data & Analytics Culture
Each module includes discussions and brainstorming sessions, pre-audit results, and analysis of the current BI landscape. The program is designed to give participants a comprehensive understanding of the development of BI in a company and to provide practical solutions to common challenges.
The 9 modules are:
- Analysis of business expectations and requirements: This module covers the analysis of the business’s goals and objectives, the main divisions, and the role that data and analytics play in meeting these objectives.
- A critical analysis of what’s out there: This module provides a comprehensive analysis of the current ecosystem and identifies areas for development and strengths.
- Information Management Landscape: This module covers an overview of problem areas in the development of BI in a company, the place of BI in the landscape of information management, and details on various aspects of BI, such as Self-Service BI, Data Visualization, and Data Storytelling.
- The goals of BI in a company: This module covers the key terms and the structure of BI strategy, and the connection of BI and business strategy.
- Self-Service & Guided BI governance models: This module analyzes the effective channels for creating and consuming analytics and compares the service models of BI teams in terms of structure, service catalogs, and competencies.
- Information role-based supply matrix: This module covers the relationship of the BI project and business customers, the role of data and analytics in solving business problems, and the status monitoring of information role-based supply-demand.
- Data management: This module covers data management, including what data to keep track of, how to do it cost-effectively, and how to target it, as well as data quality management, master data source management, and data sources.
- Content management: This module covers content management, including differences in approaches for Guided and Self-Service BI, segregation of rights, and report descriptions.
- Self-service BI: Data & Analytics culture: This module covers the implementation of Self-service BI, the development of the BI community, and the training and events program.
Each module is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of BI projects and their development, from analyzing business needs to implementing and monitoring their effectiveness.